You can quickly reach a number of destinations by foot:
- Ski lift Mittenwald is right behind the building and offers connection to the whole ski resort Flumserberg
- Summer- and winter hiking trails (right behind the building)
- Ski bus stop and Postauto stop (1 Min., right on main street)
- Indoor swimming-pool (1 Min., right next door)
- Miniature golf (1 Min., right next door)
- Restaurant and Pizzeria (1 Min.)
- Sled track (3 Min.)Prodalpbahn Valley Station (5 min) – This gondola takes you to the climbing tower CLiiMBER and bike trails for any skill level
- Post Office (5 Min.)
- Tennis Court (7 Min.)
- Shopping (7 Min.)
- Floomzer summer sled track (20 Min.)
- 100 km of well-maintained hiking trails
- 45 km of Nordic Walking trails
- Bike routes for all levels
- Fishing in mountain streams
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Climbing outdoors and indoors
- Several nice playgrounds
- Lake Walen with its water sports (diving, water skiing, canoeing, sailing, surfing)
In Winter you will find a fantastic ski area with snow skiing and carving, snowboarding, cross country skiing, sledding, hiking, dog sledding.
Modern railway and snow machines guarantee snow fun.
The perfectly groomed slopes ranging in all difficulty levels up to 2222m above sea level.
The ski area offers:
- 16 lifts, 4 ski lifts, 8 chairlifts und 4 gondolas
- 65 km ski runs: 19 km easy (blue), 39 km intermediate (red) and 7 km difficult (black)
- 1 ski school and 2 children parks as well as 1 snowboard fun park.
Flumserberge is a ski and snowboard resort for the whole family.
Flumserberg is famous for its tradition.
There is a costume, still practiced every evening during summer, to call the bedtime (Alpsegen). This call is supposed to keep bad spirits off the mountain. Another very traditional celebration takes part during carnival. Listen to Swiss music and experience the Swiss culture first hand. Historical buildings tell of long forgotten times when knights where ruling the streets. The local dairy cheese is still made over an open fire, like hundred years ago.
You can experience traditional handicrafts and mask carving and much more.
A 8-seater cable-car connects Flumserberg with Oberterzen and Unterterzen.
It allows for convenient travel between the mountain and lake areas.